also went to see a specialist today and took new xrays and all that. Going to get a steroid injected into my ass and that should fix everything. My dysplasia has improved a bit too so that’s lovely. Back to workouts tomorrow, hopefully back in full swing by the end of classes, excited for new programs and possibly working out at my favorite gym ever for a few weeks in London.
Orphan Black catch up
- Drew: wait, so why is Cosima the only one who wears glasses? I get that they wanted to play up the nerd look, but...
- Drew: ugh, and now xfinity is glitching and telling me I don't have BBC America (even though I literally just finished watching an episode...)
- Drew: oh god, Alison is losing her mind
- Drew: wow, how many things can go sideways in one episode
- Drew: so is Helena blonde as some kind of personal effort to differentiate herself?
- Drew: ok, one more episode and I'm caught up
- Drew: I DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHO ISN'T TATIANA MASLANY ON THIS SHOW
advil finally kicked in. I wish white willow worked on things other than headaches. I can tolerate most pain without taking nonvegan medication but fuck that was awful. Don’t even want to sleep now, having too much fun watching stand up comedy.
someone make me feel better. I don’t remember the last time I was in this much pain. dying.